Sunday, April 11, 2010

An apple a day


An apple a day keeps the farmers away???? Hehehehe... I love how this card turned out using the set Fun at the Farm from Clear Dollar Stamps. Wendy Hall came up with some digital images to go with this set but digital scares me so I made my own little scene using punches and my Cuttlebug. I then colored the farmer with my Tombow Markers and I think this is one of my fave coloring jobs I've done. For some reason, it turned out exactly how I wanted it without having to make any changes. I've also popped him up to make him look like he's standing away from the fence.

And remember... an apple a day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the way you create your tree! Very Pretty card...
Sita

Gloria Dojlido said...

THis is so darn cute! Love it! Your coloring is just fabulous!