Tuesday, March 9, 2010

SSD015 Gray Hares are Cute



It's that time again....It's Skipping Stones Sketch Tuesday!!!! Sorry I haven't been posting lately but with my computer issues getting things uploaded is a bit of a hassle. Sometimes my computer works (albeit for just a few minutes) and other times it doesn't work at all. Argh...

Jami Bova aka sgtstamper is our wonderful guest sketch artist this month and her sketches are fabulous!!! Please click on the SSD link above for a pic of the sketch (sorry ladies - my blog isn't co-operating). I totally forgot to mention our guest designers for this month - Sankari Wegman and Jackie Pedro!!! I'm so excited that you are all joining us this month - you are all ROCKSTARS!!!!!

I used the new set called Gray Hares that is being released as part of our Spring Release!!!! I had so much fun playing with it! I know that I'll definitely be pulling it out often! (especially with so many people I know hitting that age where they no longer want to talk about the number.

PS Make sure you check back next Tuesday... The Stamp Tramps (what we call the Skipping Stones Design Team) we're having a DT blog hop to celebrate some new releases!!! Blog Candy.... Gotta love it right???

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Gray Hares by Skipping Stones Design
Paper: Gina K White, Basic Gray, Cosmo Cricket DP, Bo Bunny DP, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Basic Gray
Accessories: Nestabilities, Tombow Markers, Aquabrush, sponges, Glitter Flourish, Clear Embossing Powder, Cloud Template

5 comments:

Beautiful Greetings said...

This is just adorable Angela! I love the colors and your coloring is fab~

mE said...

Daaaaaaaarling!!! :) I like the scroll!!!

wendyp said...

how CUTE!!!

Joanna said...

love that quote! soo cute! TFS

akagreenhouse said...

Fabulous card! It would definitely brighten up a round number birthday, say like....50 or 60. Just so cute!