Sunday, March 28, 2010

CDS Sneak Peek - Heartfelt Sentiments

This is my second of three posts today so make sure you check back later for another great stamp set. This card uses a new set called Heartfelt Sentiments available April 1st from Clear Dollar Stamps. I wanted to keep it clean and simple to allow the sentiment to really stand out. This set really is a must have as it contains so many sentiments and images- perfect for so many different occasions. I know I'll be grabbing this one out quite often to use. I love how this card turned out with the paper being my inspiration - cute eh?

Check out my sidebar to see what the CDS girls are showing today - it's all wonderful.


8 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Wow.. love the look of this one Angela! Great job.

Linda Borneman said...

Very pretty, Angela!

Stacy Morgan said...

Great warm and pretty card.

Cassie said...

Oooh, I love the simplicity of this card. . .so perfect ;D

Tricia T said...

This is just striking! I love the colorway that you chose. Great job!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Wow-wee!!! Outstanding!!! Lovin' this one so much!!!
:-)

Lisa Lara said...

I just love that dp. Works amazing with your kraft and image etc. Love it Angela.

Gloria Dojlido said...

Love this one!