Sunday, March 28, 2010

CDS Sneak Peek - Doodlebug

WOW!!! This month has just flown by! We're nearing the end of the month so you know what that means.... It's Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peek time. All the sets I show you over the next few days will be available on April 1st. This cute bug is part of Kim Teasdale's Bug Line and we've got our Doodlebug... A french artist as you can see. He's too cute! I've colored my bug with my Tombow Markers as I normally do. I've used a few Cuttlebug Folders on two of the DP's to add a bit more texture to the card. I don't often do this but I do love the look of it!

Make sure you check out what the girls have in store for you today. (Check out my sidebar- unfortunately with my computer issues I still can't add some things without it totally messing up posts).

Lori McCroskey has some exciting news too by the way!!!! Clear Dollar Stamps is creating it's own paper and ribbon line in some fantastic colors - you'll see us using it in the next while.

6 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Super cute Angela.

Cassie said...

Hehe, this little doodlebug makes me giggle everytime I see him, Angela. I love what you did with him ;D

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Cutie-pie doodlebug! What a fun card!
:-)

Lisa Lara said...

Kim's Doodlebug is sooooo cute. I love the colors you used and dp. Your layout is snazzy.

Gloria Dojlido said...

This little guy just makes me smile. You coloured him just awesome!

Unknown said...

Fabulous coloring on this one Angela-- I love the paper and all the texture!!