Saturday, February 6, 2010

Prayer Changes Everything


I'm loving making cards that are a bit more simple (well simple for me anyway). It's always nice having cards ready for any time that you need them. My family is notorious for letting me know last minute that they need a card so I now make sure I have a stock pile for many different things. For this card, I've used a new release from Clear Dollar Stamps called Peace for the Journey. I showcased a card last week that used it as well. It truly is a beautiful set.

CDS SETS USED: Peace for the Journey
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Gina K White, Rose Red, Pink Pirrouette, Indian Summer Basic Grey DP, Watercolor paper
INK: Versafine Onyx Black, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red
ACCENTS AND TOOLS: Nestabilities, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Pop Dots, Sponge

3 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

I had this big long comment all done and then didn't see the verification field until the next comment I made, so that means the one I did for this one was gone, ugh!
Let me try again!
Angela, this card is so pretty, I don't know where to begin... the cut out butterfly, the colors, the classy simplicity... this is one of my fav's for this set and I think you mastered all the aspects of art on it.

Sammye Jo said...

Really a beautiful card!! Thanks for sharing it!!!

XoXo- SJ

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful!