Wednesday, February 3, 2010

MTSC59 Cherries and Bitty Blossoms

Awwww..... Life is finally settling down and things seem to be looking up finally. I'm hoping that I have turned the corner and that great things are coming my way. (We can all dream right?). I know it's Wednesday but I just had to play with Mercy's Sketch Challenge this week.


I really like how my card turned out. I've had this Cherry Blossom Bittybloom from Stamping Bella since Mid-December but I haven't had time to play with any of my newer goodies. Terrible I know!!! They've been dying to see ink and I just haven't had the time to play. I've colored this Bittybloom with my Tombow Markers and then added Stardust and Yellow Stickles to her flower hat. Of course, considering it's Mercy's challenge I wanted to make another one of her paper flowers that she had a tutorial on. What a great embellishment and so quick and easy to make. It is almost impossible to tell in the picture but I sprayed it with Pearl Shimmer Mist for a little bit of sparkle.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: CherryBlossom Bittybloom by Stamping Bella
Paper: Gina K White, Old Olive, October Afternoon Cherry Hill DP, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories and Tools: Tombow Markers, Aquapainter, Nestabilities, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Yellow Stickles, Stardust Stickles, Button, Linen Thread, Pearl Shimmer Mist, Brads


1 comment:

Laurie Wilson said...

Another adorable card! I love the colors and that cheery paper with that Bella bloom stamp... just too cute!