Friday, February 26, 2010

CDS Sneak Peek - Daisy Girl


Feels like Spring here which means Easter is on its' way. Wendy Hall has created this great set called Daisy Girl for Clear Dollar Stamps latest release on March 1st. I've used the bunny from the set to show that it can be used for so many things. Isn't the bunny just way too cute? I'm all about cute I tell ya. To see what the whole set looks like, go to Lori's blog.

I've colored the image using my Tombow Markers which are always my go to in terms of coloring. I have some Copics but can you believe it that I'm afraid to use the darn things. I find Tombows to be just so vibrant and bright. I've kept the layout pretty simple and clean so that it highlights the bunny. Hope you like it!!!

I'm still having computer issues and am using someone else's computer so make sure you check out what the rest of the team has come up with for you to check out today. (Please see sidebar).

I'll be back later on with another sample which I am so incredibly excited about.

3 comments:

Wendy Hall said...

Gorgeous card Angela!!

Stacy Morgan said...

So simple and so darn sweet! Again your coloring is fantastic, I so need to be you when I color. hee hee

Barbara said...

This card is precious!! I love it!