Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You're so sweet!!!

My cousin Tara had a baby boy over the holidays so I thought I'd give this card to her as part of a baby shower gift. I wanted to keep it clean and simple (something I don't do quite often enough). The image and sentiment come from a new set called Toybox Time from Clear Dollar Stamps. Isn't it just too cute??? The images are nice and small so they make for quick and easy cards for a baby shower, baby gift, or young children. I think it will be one of my go to sets now.

CDS STAMPS USED: Toybox Time
CS/PAPERS: Gina K White, Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango, Basic Grey DP, Watercolor paper
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Aquapainter, Tombow Markers, Nestabilities, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Ribbon, Loopy Border MS Punch
COLORING: Watercoloring with Tombow markers

2 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

What a perfect card Angela! I love the brighter colors too.

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling baby boy card...the little pull toy is adorable and I love the bright, happy colors!!!!