Friday, January 8, 2010

Later Gator

Isn't this gator just way too cute? I made this card using a new release called Critter Tales from Clear Dollar Stamps. I had so much fun making this card - I only wish I could find more of this paper!!! It is some of my most favorite paper I've ever found - love the colors, pattern - love it all. I kept the card relatively simple wanting to make sure the gator was highlighted and the focus of the card. Have you ever eaten gator??? I tried it once when I lived in North Carolina - still shocks me that it was on the menu at one of the restaurants in the town I lived in. It's not something you'd get living here in Canada.

CDS STAMPS USED: Critter Tales
CS/PAPERS: Gina K White, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Scenic Route DP, Watercolor paper
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Aquapainter, Tombow Markers, Nestabilities, Ribbon, Swirly Clip, Copic Marker (Blue), Clear Detail Embossing Powder
COLORING: Watercoloring with Tombow markers

No comments: