Monday, January 11, 2010

I've been a blob...

Hehehe.... Isn't this little blob of a monster just too cute???? I love him!!!! I made this card for Clear Dollar Stamps January Release but haven't had the opportunity to post it quite yet. He's from the set called Monster Mash which was illustrated by Laurie Wilson. I've been having a rough time lately and I'm sure I haven't been the nicest to everyone so I thought I'd give this to someone special in my life that I've taken some of my frustrations out on. I know my mom will get a kick out of it and put a smile on her face. I just have to smile every time I look at this cute little guy.

CDS STAMPS USED: Monster Mash
CS/PAPERS: Gina K White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Scenic Route DP, Watercolor paper
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Aquapainter, Tombow Markers, Nestabilities, Ribbon, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Tags Trio (Spellbinders)
COLORING: Watercoloring with Tombow markers

3 comments:

Cassie said...

So, so cute, Angela. This is totally making me smile ;D

Gloria Dojlido said...

Love your little 'blob'...super cute!

Laurie Wilson said...

Totally gave me a smile! Whoever gets this is sure to smile too! Your coloring is always so crisp and clean and the color usage are so harmonious!