Thursday, January 28, 2010

CDS Sneak Peek - Bitty Botanicals

It's that time again.... wow... this month has just flown by. I can't believe we are at Day 1 of sneak peeks for Clear Dollar Stamps February 1st release. Laurie Wilson has created this beautiful set called Bitty Botanicals that has gorgeous flowers in it and will definitely be one of my go to sets for quick simple cards. I made some candles over the Christmas holidays for my mom so I thought that it would be a great idea for this set. I've combined it with a previously released set called Peony (used the sentiment from it). Hope you like it!!! Stay tuned for another sneak peek that I will have for you in a few hours.


CDS SETS USED: Bitty Botanicals, Peony
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: White Tissue Paper
INK: Rose Red, Pink Piroutte
ACCENTS AND TOOLS: Nestabilities, Tissue Paper, Candle, Sponge

The Sneak Peek team has a lot of eye candy for you to check out.


5 comments:

Cassie said...

Very, very pretty, Angela. Love that sentiment ;D

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so pretty and would make a wonderful gift idea.

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, gorgeous Angela, absolutely gorgeous!!

Linda

Tricia T said...

Beautiful! I haven't made a candle for a long time. Thanks for the reminder!

Kevin Renz said...

Great idea. It looks awesome on the candle.