Tuesday, December 1, 2009

SSD01 Prince Charming is on his way

I'm so excited!!! I mentioned last week that I am now on the Design Team for Skipping Stones Design - a fabulous fun company with sassy stamps. Have I mentioned Sassy is my middle name? As soon as I saw these stamps, I fell in love and got in touch with Heather (the owner), found out she is having a DT call and here we are... I'm on the team!!!

Each Tuesday, Skipping Stones Design will be having a new sketch for you to play with on the Stamp Tramp blog. For the month of December, the guest Sketch Artist is none other than Kim Teasdale. We all love her style and she's come up with some pretty amazing sketches to work with.

Now, check out this weeks' sketch - isn't it just fabulous? I told you Kim did a great job, didn't I?


I had so much fun playing with this sketch but as you can tell I flipped it so I could use the frog from the set called "Funny about Men". We all know I'm a DP addict ( I love my designer papers and my bling and my... I love it all!!!). I've had this DP for quite some time and as soon as I knew I was receiving this set, I pulled it out and anxiously waited for my stamps to arrive. Who am I kidding? I was stalking the mail box!

I've stamped the frog with Versafine Onyx Black and then colored with my Tombow Markers. I love how this image turned out. I've used a bit of Yellow Stickles on the crown for a bit of sparkle.
The sentiments from this set are so funny so of course I had to decorate the inside of this card (something I normally don't do but I know I'll start doing it as it makes the card look more finished). How many men do we all know that get lost and just won't ask for directions? It's normally after passing the same place a few times that they finally stop....

If you want to participate in this challenge, head to the Stamp Tramps blog.

What's in my card?
Stamps: Funny about Men (by Skipping Stones Design)
Paper: Gina K White, Old Olive, Scenic Route DP, October Afternoon DP, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Basic Black
Accessories and Embellishments: Ribbon, Nestabilities, Tombow Markers, Aquapainter, Yellow Stickles, Circle Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch, Clear Detail Embossing Powder

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Haha, too cute, Angela! I love that image and your coloring is awesome ;D

cabio's craft corner said...

Love the cute & bright color for this cheerful card!!
Hugs,
Cabio