Tuesday, December 29, 2009

SSD05 Lean on Me

Wow!!! What a whirl wind this last week has been. I've been sick for well over a week now and throw Christmas in there and I was one busy girl. I'm thankful it's over now and life can get back to normal - at least a little bit. It's Tuesday so that means.... Skipping Stones Sketch Tuesday. This is Kim Teasdale's last week as our Guest Sketch Artist and I just have to say she's created some amazing sketches that have been so much fun to work with.


I had fun making this card.... let's just say I had a big OOPS that I had to fix!!! I tried doing the sketch from memory (I'm getting older and this is something that apparently should not be done). I had the oval going the wrong way, rhinestones in the wrong place.... Reminder to self to make sure you write the sketch down before going into craft room. As you can see, I've flipped the sketch upside down (only because I originally messed up the sketch and didn't want to completely start back at Square 1).

For this card, I've used the set called Funny Bras Vol. 1. I actually borrowed it from Kim Teasdale as I don't have it quite yet. I love this set - the sentiments are witty, the bras are cute and who doesn't love a little "bosum" humour?

I rarely do close ups - but for this card I had to. I've used Taffy Smooch on the bra and then covered the entire oval section in Irridescent Ice. I then added a blue rhinestone in the center of the bra for a little bit of extra bling.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Funny Bras Vol. 1 from Skipping Stones Design
Paper: Gina K White, Melon Mambo, K and Company "Wild Raspberry" Collection
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark
Accessories: Nestabilities, Rhinestones, Taffy Smooch, Irridescent Ice, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Ribbon

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

LOL Oh this is to fun, great coloring... I sure hope you are feeling better! Hugs..

Anonymous said...

The glitter and rhinestone are perfect! Such a super cute card, and I like that you "flipped" the sketch! ;)