Thursday, December 31, 2009

CDS SOM - Kisses and Cookies

Each month, Clear Dollar Stamps creates a set for customers free with a purchase of $50 or more. Well this month, we're thinking ahead to Valentines Day and introducing you to Kisses and Cookies. I've made a few samples using this set which I thought would be perfect for little gifts for your loved ones.


Who doesn't love Hershey's Kisses?? As soon as I saw this set, I knew I wanted to make a card using the "Kisses" stamp and create a little gift package for my hubby. (Oops.... Guess I'll have to replace the missing Hershey's Kisses!!!


CDS STAMPS USED: JAN SOM Kisses and Cookies
CS/PAPERS: Gina K White, Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, Making Memories DP
INK: Basic Black, Pink Piroutte
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Nestabilities, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Ribbon, Mini Heart MS Punch, Hershey Kisses, Polka Dot Take-out Container

If you have kids who hand out Valentines for all the kids at school - what could be any quicker than these little love notes to give out? I think the set of 4 took me about 15 minutes total to make. Definitely something quick to make rather than buying pre-made Valentines.

CDS STAMPS USED: JAN SOM Kisses and Cookies
CS/PAPERS: Gina K White, Basic Black, Pink Pirouette
INK: Basic Black, Pink Pirouette
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Pocket Love Notes (SU)

Check out what the girls have cooked up for you today.
Candy Fosta
Cassie Trask
Katie Renz
Kim Teasdale
Laurie Wilson (DT Leader)
Linda Anderson
Lori McCroskey (Owner of CDS)
Nancy Grant
Sarah Taylor
Stacy Morgan
Tori Wild
Tricia Traxler
Trudy Sjolander

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Love the simplicity and very cute!