Saturday, November 28, 2009

CDS Sneak Peek- Celtic Cross


I'm loving this Celtic Cross and sentiment available from Clear Dollar Stamps on December 1st. I think this might be one of my most favorite samples I've made for CDS since I've been on the team. I made this with my parents in mind - they brought me up in a Christian home and although I don't attend church on a regular basis I do believe in the power of prayer. My parents' bedroom is done in browns and blues and I've been hoarding this DP for months just waiting for the right project. I made a brown mat in behind and then cut the DP to fit. I then stamped the Cross in Versamark and Close to Cocoa and embossed with clear embossing powder before sponging in Soft Sky.

I've given this to my mom already and she had tears in her eyes saying it was one of the most beautiful gifts I have ever given her. She made my heart melt with that.

ALL CDSTAMPS USED: Celtic Cross, I prayed for you today
CS AND PAPERS: Gina K White, Chocolate Chip, Making Memories DP
INK: Chocolate Chip, Versamark,Soft Sky
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Nestabilities, Ribbon, Sponge, Frame from Dollar Store, Clear Detail Embossing Powder

Check out the fabulous samples the team has made for you today.

Candy Fosta
Cassie Trask
Katie Renz
Kim Teasdale
Laurie Wilson (DT Leader)
Linda Anderson
Lori McCroskey (Owner of CDS)
Nancy Grant
Sarah Taylor
Stacy Morgan
Tori Wild
Tricia Traxler
Trudy Sjolander

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Wow, Angela, your parents are going to love this! What a wonderful gift ;D

Tricia T said...

Angela, all of your samples so far have been lovely, but this one is so precious!! What a sweet thing to give to your Mom. She will treasure it!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful framed cross, Angela this is wonderful!

Shawne said...

Aww, How sweet! I can see why she loved it, it is gorgeous!

Linda Anderson said...

What a stunning gift Angela!!!!! I love it and you know Mom does too!!

Linda