Friday, October 2, 2009

You rock my world


Happy Birthday Stacy!!! It's my hubby's birthday today so I purposely didn't show his birthday card as part of the CDS Sneak Peeks this past week. When I first met Stacy I knew he'd be a special part of my life and I'm honored to be his wife. He knows how I feel so I'm not going to get all mushy here but Stacy - you rock my world!!! Thank you for being part of it!

ALL CDSTAMPS USED: Rock On
PAPER: Gina K Luxury White, Blue Bayou, Old Olive, Making Memories DP, Watercolor Paper
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
MARKERS: Tombows
ACCESSORIES and TOOLS: Tombow Markers, Aqua pen, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Nestabilities, Ribbon, Stars Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Half Back Pearls
TECHNIQUES: Watercoloring

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I love it, Angela, and I'm sure Stacy will too! Happy Birthday, Stacy!

Stacy Morgan said...

Too cool, I am sure he loved it. The stars embossed on the dp is awesome!