Sunday, October 25, 2009

You know you're old....


Happy Birthday Brian!!!! It's my stepdad's birthday today and he's been complaining about the fact that he's getting older so of course I had to make a card that pokes fun at it. The inside of the card says " Everything hurts and what doesn't hurt, doesn't work". How funny is that? I must admit though the old guy on the card looks much much older than my stepdad. You're only as old as you feel right? Can I just say I love this Gina K Set, "You know you're old when". It is so funny and I've been able to make cards with it for so many different people. It definitely captures my sense of humor, that's for sure.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Gina K - You know you're old when
Paper: Gina K Luxury White, Chocolate Chip, MME DP, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Basic Black
Accessories: Tombow Markers, Aquapainter, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Nestabilities, Swirly clip, Ribbon

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

lol Oh I bet your stepdad loved this. hee hee Very fun and cute.

Dawn B. said...

OH my gosh this is cute.. I haven't seen this image before.. Great job..He will love it..

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh my gosh, that's funny! Love it! These colors are perfect too!