Wednesday, September 30, 2009

CDS Sneak Peek - Rooster

Cock - a - doodle- doo! Is that how you spell it? This Rooster is available as a single stamp from Clear Dollar Stamps on October 1st. I've used a recent Mojo Monday Sketch but have flipped it so it worked with the direction of the stamp. I love the Fall feel to this card - it's my favorite time of the year when you go outside and the air feels nice and crisp. We live close to a park so I love going by it when all the leaves are falling. Ahhhh.... Love it!

ALL CDSTAMPS USED: Rooster
PAPER: Gina K Luxury White, Dusty Durango, Choc. Chip, MME DP, Little Yellow Bicycle DP, Watercolor Paper
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
MARKERS: Tombows
ACCESSORIES and TOOLS: Ribbon, Tombow Markers, Aqua pen, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Nestabilities
TECHNIQUES: Watercoloring

A few sets are being shown today so check it out:

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I love the layout on this one, and as always your coloring is fantastic, Angela ;D

Tricia T said...

I always love your coloring! This is just a beautiful card!!

Joan Ervin said...

What beautiful colors, papers, amd layout on this, Angela...love your awesome coloring, too!!!