Monday, August 31, 2009

CDS Sneak Peek - SOM What a pane

Hehehe... I love the name of this months' Stamp of the Month available free with a purchase of $50 or more from Clear Dollar Stamps. For my first card, I wanted Clean and Simple and once again I've used one of Mercy's Tuesday Sketches and changed it a little bit. With Fall coming up and pumpkins growing, I thought this was too much fun.

ALL CDSTAMPS STAMP SETS USED: 2009 September SOM - What a Pane
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Gina K Luxury White, Dusty Durango, My Mind's Eye DP,Watercolor paper
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
MARKERS: Tombow Markers
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Ribbon, Tombow Markers, Aquapainter, Nestabilities, Clear Detail Embossing Powder
COLORING MEDIUM: Tombow Markers and Aquapainter
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES: Watercoloring

Isn't it a pane getting older? Hehehehe. What a great play on words for this set. Maybe this should be Kim Teasdale's birthday card. She's always teasing me about the fact that I'm older than her. I'm often inspired by my DP and this card is no exception. I love how vibrant and fun it is! Hope you like it Kim.

ALL CDSTAMPS STAMP SETS USED: 2009 September SOM - What a Pane

CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Gina K Luxury White, Certainly Celery, Swiss Dots Bazzill Cardstock, Urban Prairie Basic Grey DP, Watercolor paper

INK: Versafine Onyx Black

MARKERS: Tombow Markers

ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Dew Drops, Tombow Markers, Aquapainter, Nestabilities, Clear Detail Embossing Powder

COLORING MEDIUM: Tombow Markers and Aquapainter

SPECIAL TECHNIQUES: Watercoloring

Other DT members showing this set are:

Candy Fosta

Cassie Trask

Katie Renz

Sarah Taylor

Trudy Sjolander


1 comment:

Kevin Renz said...

How the heck did I miss these cards Angela! I love this set, I'm actually sad that its a stamp of the month its so cute.