Tuesday, July 7, 2009

CC226 I want to shop


I didn't realize how busy my life has been until I noticed it's the 7th today and I hadn't posted yet in the month of July. Things have been pretty stressful here and my card making has taken a bit of a backseat lately but I know it gives me comfort and a bit of time to de-stress. I made this card for the color challenge at SCS which is Tempting Turquoise, Baja Breeze, Apricot Appeal and Creamy Caramel. I had all the colors except for the Apricot Appeal so I grabbed some DP (Basic Grey Marakech Line) to pull all the colors out. I really like how it turned out. I stamped Stella going shoppin' with Versafine Onyx Black and embossed with clear detail embossing powder. I then colored Stella with my Tombow markers. I think I'm finally beginning to master them. Yeah!!!

Hope you like it!

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Stella going Shoppin' (Stamping Bella)
Paper: PTI White, Creamy Caramel, Tempting Turquoise, Baja Breeze, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Tombow Markers, Aquapainter, Nestabilities, Crocheted Flower, Buttons, Linen Thread, Stamping Dimensionals


2 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Love this!! Your coloring is fabulous!

Stacy Morgan said...

hee hee... This made me giggle. Hey I hope things slow down and you get to rest some. we all go through it! big hugs...