Saturday, July 11, 2009

Best Friends

I've been a long time fan of Shannan Teubner's (ever since I started stamping) and check her blog out on a daily basis. If you only knew how many of her cards are in my favorites on SCS.... it's a lot!!!! She posted this card and I absolutely fell in love with it. My mom called me to ask me to make a wedding card and I was stumped! I have very few wedding related stamps (guess I need to invest in some) and had no clue as to what I was going to do. And then Shannan posted her card on her blog and SCS. A light bulb went on and I knew I had a very quick and elegant card in the making. Thanks Shannan!!! You rock!

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Serenity (Verve Stamps), Full of Life (SU)
Paper: Gina K Luxury White, Pink Pirouette, Doodlebug DP
Ink: Basic Black, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Clear Detail Embossing Powder, MS Punch

3 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

No, YOU rock! this is gorgeous! :)

Kevin Renz said...

Its gorgeous and perfect all at the same time.

Laurie Wilson said...

Simply lovely and perfect!