Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SC225 Charlie Fenced In


Awwwww.... the joy of having time this week to make a card! I've been crazy busy at work and getting my Clear Dollar Sneak Peek Cards done that I haven't had anything to show you. Can I just say how much I heart Charlie??? He's the cutest guy and I swear that some day I will own them all. I borrowed this one from Kim (Paper in the Works) - thanks girlie!!! I knew when I saw the sketch tonight that I wanted to play - what a great way to relax after a long day. Little did I know that I was going to spend WAY too long cutting all the layers (you'd think for a Math teacher that I'd be good at figuring out the measurements on this card). Like I said - long day! (I've got two jobs and I was working at my part time one today). I really like how this card turned out in the end but I have to tell you that the photo just doesn't do it justice. My camera didn't pick up the colors in the Basic Grey paper very well but I love the card anyway. I've used Stamping Dimensionals like crazy - most of the layers on this card have been popped up. I thought that the top part of the card was looking a little bare so I added the ribbon and the half back pearls.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Charlie Fenced in (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Paper: PTI White, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Basic Grey DP, Daisy Bucket DP, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Waterbrush, Half Back Pearls, Ribbon, Nestabilities, Stamping Dimensionals

5 comments:

Cassie said...

I {heart} Charlie as well! Your card turned out so cute!

Tricia T said...

This is so cute! I love the clean lines and the colors ... and Charlie, of course!!

Shawne said...

I don't know if those are pearls or brads on the top of your fence picketts but whatever they are they are cute! I like this card!

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh how stinking CUTE! I also like the little accents on the tops of the fence picketts! adorable!

Kim Teasdale said...

Too adorable! I love Charlie with the papers you chose and your watercolouring...fabulous dahlink!